Saturday, January 14, 2012

Milan, Italy

My flight from New York to Dublin arrived half hour early. That gave me enough time to check in, go through security, purchase a converter, partially charge my phone and update my journal.

Not sure what happened on the flight from Dublin to Milan after the food announcement because I slept the entire time. I woke up briefly to take a few shots of the clouds.

My flight arrived promptly at 11am, we walked to the shuttle bus. I quickly went through customs, searched aimlessly for an outlet to charge my phone. Grabbed a few brochures, asked for directions to the mall and left the airport just in time to catch the #73 bus headed to San Babila. I went window shopping, ran into the Duomo, ate pizza at Caffe Martini where I met Roberto then headed to the train.

Now I am in the lobby of the Westin Palace Milan awaiting a friend's arrival.









No comments:

Post a Comment