Wednesday, June 6, 2012

License to pig out!

For the last few months, I have made self-diagnoses on my inability to digest gluten and milk allergy. Earlier this week, I went to Trader Joes and looked at the gluten free list, I realized that most gluten free products contained dairy,  leaving me with fruits and vegetables. Mama neva raised no rabbit so I was not going to be the salad girl. Since I was running out of things to eat and I thoroughly missed chocolate, ice cream and cake, I decided to initiate medical tests with actual professionals.
My doctor stated "I know you want to be careful about what you eat but I need to run some tests on you, so don't avoid the things you suspect are the problem." The largest smile appeared on my face when I realized he was giving me a license to pig out and conduct an ice cream fast". 
Now he is my second favorite doctor, my favorite doctor is a podiatrist I met with only once about four years and I cant even remember his name. He said something very simple but profound "wear heels!" I have an arch and he does not want me to become flat footed so he recommends wearing heels to support my arch. Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment