Ny and I spent the day together. We started with brunch at Peaches, we both devoured the Granola Crusted French Toast with berries.
She came to my house for a bit and then we went shopping! I found some really nice pieces. After a few hours of shopping, we went to Starbucks to reenergize. We peeked in Macys for a quick minute and then walked over to church.
Church was AMAZING! We were so happy to welcome our beloved pastor. He taught an awesome message on grace explaining that we are the righteousness of God.
- When we decide to accept Jesus in our life (get saved/born again) by faith, we are immediately MADE righteous (I did not become righteous- I was made righteous), not because of our works or performance but because Jesus already paid for my sins.
- God will not curse those He already blessed, regardless of my performance, I am still righteous. My right standing with God does not end when I fail or mess up!
- God loves me personally, yes He loves everyone and GOD LOVES ROSE-ANNE!
- I do not need to worry about my life because God loves me more than He loves the sparrows & the sparrows never worry about anything!
- God's love for me is perfect. It casts out the fear of rejection, loneliness, condemnation, doubt! I realize how much God loves me. Yes! Jesus loves me!
After church, the girls and I went to Chipotle and then Ny, Kia and I went salsa dancing on the pier by South Street Seaport #fun#. We danced til the wee ours in the morning and when we felt a raindrop,we knew that was our queue to go!