Monday, June 18, 2012

KTV? Norebang? Karaoke anyone?


My friends kept asking me what I wanted to do for my birthday, they were used to a month long celebration or at least a week! There were not a lot of things that I wanted to do. I did NOT want to do dinner, a play, movie or the regular birthday activities. I wanted to do something interactive ON my birthday. 

Whether you call it KTV (China), Norebang (South Korea) or Karaoke (Japan/adopted by USA) - all I wanted to do was sing my heart out. So after work, a few of us met up, grabbed the mic and sang the night away.

Adrienne, Bev, Julia, Ladika, Ren, Roland, Roxanne and Shakira met me for karaoke


Adrienne!!




Roxanne!!

It was really funny, you had to be there!





Bonnie and Clyde '12






Roxanne and Roland







Julia!!




Ren!!




Debut: Roland and Ren 









Happy Birthday -Ladi (6/20) and Julz (6/14)





Beverly and I give Dreamgirls a run for their money lol





It's ma birthday!













Bev!!
















Ladi!!




Roland!!





























No comments:

Post a Comment