Thursday, October 6, 2011

Is it really that serious?

After reading my blog for a while, your may start asking yourself "does she have to include some biblical principle in every arena of her life?"

Funny you would say that, I asked God the same question. I remember when I just moved back to NYC, I had to do practical things in the natural but apply pressure to my faith when trying to obtain my job and apartment. I remember saying to God " I am always believing for something, always extending my faith. What happened to sweatless victory?"

Here is the answer: the just (people who got saved and God declared them righteous through faith and grace) shall LIVE by faith. (Hab 2:4; Romans 1:17; Gal 3:11; Heb 10:38)

Meaning, this is not a fad, a diet or magic.Faith for me is a lifestyle so yes, if I am trying to lose/gain weight I will do it by faith, wanting to become a person of influence, I will believe in my heart that I will, wanting to get married, faith. Everything in my life requires me to do some practical things in the natural, mix it with the God of faith for some supernatural results.

No comments:

Post a Comment