Friday, May 18, 2012

From the Big Apple to the Smoke/The Square Mile - London

After a jampacked week at work, a tired Ro raced home to pack and get to JFK airport for a late overnight flight to London. The flight seemed very short because I boarded, slept, woke up ate, slept, woke up, ate and then there was the announcement that we are starting our initial descent into London Heathrow!


I told my sister that she didn't have to pick me up at the airport, she should just wait for me at the house. I boarded the tube and asked for directions to her house. Timing was impeccable, I started walking towards her block and she was on her way to meet me at the train station.We walked through the park and then headed home.


Uh! It's more than 5 hours difference!
OK niecey, let's go get ready!
I arrived around 9am (3am New York time), had breakfast, showered and hit the streets - no time for sleeping, we are on a mission.


Hello hello baby, you call, I can't hear a thing....




We walked to find Bus 10 near Tottenham Court road and took it toward Hammersmith


Excited to eat Jamaican banana chips hence the crazy face.




Passing Oxford Circus, the shopping district (the equivalent of New York's 5th Avenue strip with Burberry, Gucci, Prada, Louis Vuitton)









We will take the bus to Kensington Gardens.

No comments:

Post a Comment