Thursday, December 15, 2011

Uh oh

The director calls me into her office and as I am approaching, the two managers walk into the office. I look at them very quizzically and the manager starts by saying "you are in trouble" and the director continues "big trouble". I smile and wait to hear what's going on.

The director explains that the management staff is being stretched and she wants me to act as a floor manager offering peer support. I agree and at the end of the day o provided feedback. The following day, the director asks me to assume the role of Assistant manager!

After work, I met up with a girlfriend for dinner. Its so amazing how you can talk to someone about their situation and at the same time figure out own life! I finally confirmed my career path! #purpose#

We had a leisurely time at the restaurant. She consumed her chicken breast with apple stuffing, mashed potatoes and broccoli. I devoured buttermilk pancakes with a few strips of bacon! The conversation was great and I headed to church feeling a renewed sense of purpose and excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment