Thursday, December 22, 2011

Ebb and flow

Why are we so afraid of the unknown? Why do we feel the need to define what things are and what they are not? Maybe when I say we, I really mean we singular.... Me... I...

I am confident that I have lost out on several potential friendships/relationships simply due to a need to immediately categorize, identify & define the purpose or reasons for the encounter.

I am not by any means suggesting that we dwell in a state of uncertainty or the unknown but that we take life as it comes knowing that the universe is unfolding as it should.Besides the universe conspires on my behalf. What do I have to fear?

I would make this thought a New Years resolution but I know all too well that procrastination is the thief of time and when you want change....you want it now.

Now is the time...

Oh dear

No comments:

Post a Comment