Saturday, April 14, 2012

He already did it!

Have you ever had one of those moments where you are so thankful that God worked out everything at the last minute? While God is powerful enough to change things around on your behalf even though you think you waited too long to pray, that is not necessarily how everything played out.

Lets take this very recent example:

Jingjing had a presentation in DC so I went to support her. She introduced me to one of the organizers who then informed the staff that they should print a guest badge for me.The conference costs $400 and in a matter of seconds I was issued a participant's badge at no cost! God did not "work this out" at the moment I realized it needed to be worked out.This was planned before I arrived in DC, before I even met Jingjing and before I was born! (Jeremiah 1:5; 29:11). God is no longer moving, He already "moved" on our behalf from the foundation of Creation! Everything you ever needed, need or will need has been taken care of. He took care of it from the beginning of time. When He rested on that seventh day, He did so because He was finished. He quit. He's done.

Your job: only believe (Mark 5:36; 11:23,24, Mark 9:23, Luke 24:25)

No comments:

Post a Comment