Sunday, February 5, 2012

The just shall live by faith

My sister and I stayed up late and conversed through the night. At 3 am,we decided it was a good time to go to sleep!

I woke up 3 hours later to start my busy day. I was not ready to leave my sister (& the fam) or Georgia but the show must go on.

A few hours later, we woke up and I got dressed to meet my friend in Atlanta to spend the day with her.

By 8:30am, we were already on our way to church. The Atlanta church was celebrating its 26th year in the Dome! The message was custom fit for me! Everything I needed to hear was embedded in the songs, prayers and message!

After church, I caught up with some friends who used to attend the NY chuch but moved to GA and others who still attended the NY church but came for Pastor's celebration.

Fanny and I went to eat lunch at PF Changs. A thought occurred to me, "maybe I should check in online so that I would not have to rush to get to the airport".

I found my confirmation number and proceeded to check in. I received an error message so I called.I was told that my flight which I thought was scheduled for Sunday was really for Thursday! I prayed a quick prayer as I began to get nervous. Then the rep proceeded to advise me that I could rebook the flight for $335 including the $75 change fee! I requested a manager and he advised that I would still need to purchase a new flight but he could waive the fee and allow me to use the previously purchased flight as a credit as opposed to losing out all together. Thats great for a later date but I still needed to get home today!

My friend and I prayed that I would have favor and get my flight at a reasonable cost for today! A few phone calls later, I had a flight to NY for $120 and I can still use my credit which expires in a year!

Man that stretched my faith. There were so many bouts of unbelief but I knew God would come through!

No comments:

Post a Comment