Saturday, February 11, 2012

I just want to have fun

I was walking home after midnight when two girls and a boy caught my attention. The girls were extremely loud. One girl starts running towards me. After she caught up, I started a conversation with her.

Ro: Why are you so loud? Aren't you a lady?
Girl: yeah but we jus playin
Ro: no, I know that you are playing but why are you so loud?
Girl: nah we just playin, I dunno. I never thought about it
Ro: you should think about it. They are right beside you so why do you feel the need to talk so loudly?
Girl: you know when you 16 you just want to have fun
Ro: yes when I was 16, I had a lot of fun and now I have even more fun. But that does not equal loud. When you are walking on the street, behaving wild and talking loudly, people think you are ignorant!
Girl: Really?
Ro: Really.  Ladies, have a good night, young man, enjoy your night

No comments:

Post a Comment