Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Tuesday was a really good day because I declared it to be. I was speaking to someone who told me how horrible his morning was going so I told him that he needed to make a decision to have a good day. I decided to take my own advice. Lunch was full of laughs and made for really good conversation. The rest of the day went by pretty fast. I forgot my boxing gloves at home so I didn’t bother attending kickboxing class. Stopped by Macys and after getting home, Eva and I decided to do a sleepover.

Deliver Us From Eva
Eva is hilarious! I love hanging out with her. We share the same love language (quality time) so when I got to her house, we didn’t have to decide what we wanted to do, we were the activity! We spent time talking, a lot of laughing, building, planning, cooking, eating etc. We had a really great time. Friendship starts at the moment when you say to someone “really? You do that too, I thought I was the only one” lol

No comments:

Post a Comment