Wednesday, September 28, 2011

On the hump

Midway through the work week and it is going great.
Mandarin Mondays- my class size tripled. A very tired Rose-Anne walked into class on Monday, energy came from somewhere but my class went really well. The students were enthusiastic but I had to give a pep talk on confidence. Some people would know the words but they were so reserved that they would just mumble the words. By the end of the class, they were projecting their voices and answering questions confidently. By the end of the class, my energy returned from whence it came and I was pooped. I told the book store owner, “ go ahead don’t wait for me, I will lock up, I am sleeping here tonight!”
On my way home, I had the opportunity to catch up with a few friends and receive some very exciting news from a friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment