- If your camera is stolen, the only thing you will care about is the memory stick filled with images from your last trip!
- Staying home for the holidays is an anomaly
- You've hiked on at least one of the five continents (Asia)
- When someone says "visa" you think "passport" not "credit card"
- At any given time, your look originates from several continents ("Oh this hat? It's from China. The boots are from Italy and I picked up the ring in Morocco)
- Six months into a new job, you have no furniture in your new apartment, but you've already purchased four sets of plane tickets for weekend getaways
- A diamond may be a girl's best friend, but in your book, nothing says "I love you" like a plane ticket to Paris!
- Forget sugar plum fairies, you have visions of a Thai massage in Thailand and a French manicure in France to ease holiday stress
- Your boss never has to worry that you'll carry too many vacation days into the next year
- All you want for Christmas is your renewed passport to arrive in time for your New year's trip to some exotic destination
- Your idea of excitement is hearing the whisper "now boarding"
- If you move its hard to find help because all of your closest friends live in faraway countries!
- You're fine with avoiding alcohol and sushi while you are pregnant, but staying off an airplane for a few months is a more difficult adjustment
- You think nothing of heading to Prague for the weekend!
Monday, March 5, 2012
You know you're a travel girl if...
Beverly showed me a few articles from travelgirl's "you know you're a travelgirl if"... here are a few of my favorites: