Saturday, March 24, 2012

I love NY!

Like Alicia Keys, I keep falling in an out of love with you…yes you…New York.

Celine Dion said it best “I hate you then I love you then I love you then I hate you, then I love you even more” I have a love-hate relationship with New York but I am definitely in love now! I cannot agree with Rihanna’s sentiments that “I hate that I love you” because I love that I love you!

Recently I have been griping about how dirty New York is and while I still think it is unacceptable, being a “tourist” again has really allowed me to remember why I fell in love with New York in the first place!
I give NY two thumbs up! Wait! Here is the other thumb lol

I refuse to be the person who consistently complains about a situation and never does anything about it. So I vow to appreciate New York – the pros and the cons (and honestly the pros outweigh the cons) for as long as I live here. I love this concrete jungle! I'm in a NY State of Mind




(Thanks Katie and Sammie!)

No comments:

Post a Comment