Sunday, March 11, 2012

What do you want to be when you grow up?

What do you want to be when you grow up? Well, I would like to be a happy ACE:

Ambassador
Consultant
Educator
I am thankful to God because I lead a very happy life. As I grow older I realize that there are two qualities that matter more than happiness. Introducing Joy and Contentment...

Joy is a state of internal peace regardless of the situation whereas happiness is dependent on the external circumstance. Joy is based on what you know. You can have joy even in the midst of turmoil because you know that regardless of what is going on right now, you will win in the end!

Contentment is being in a state of satisfaction with who you are/aren't; what you have/don't have and not necessarily craving for anything else

Source: Proverbs 10:28; Philippians 4:11-13

No comments:

Post a Comment