Saturday, November 26, 2011

I am soooo over NY!

As if it were not bad enough that I had to take S train to the 2 train to the F train to finally get the A train, I walk to the F platform and I hear waterfalls. I thought "hmm MTA is adding sound effects, not bad!" Much to my chagrin, I get upstairs and there is a guy urinating on the tracks! Seriously? Its 9am, that kind of stuff is a bit more typical (though still not acceptable) at 2am. Weekend travel on the subway system can be so daunting at times, fixing all the tracks at once so no one can get anywhere, who is in charge of this operation. PS MTA you are doing a great job lol!

Then there is the weather issue, you never know if you should bundle up or wear flip flops! Today is actually quite nice for November though.

My love hate relationship continues, E, I may just take you up on your offer, San Diego baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment